Offline euro2003

• View Profile
Looking for lead on best place to get reasonably priced but decent seat covers fro the front seats. I plan on keeping the EV  till it is not completely gives up. Mine seamed to have gotten a small 1/4 in hole (both at the same time and in opposite locations) My guess is the corner of the seat heater worked its way through the foam cover- I will have to check on that- anyone else had this happen. ( I am the third owner- and have put over half of the 160+ kmiles on it- so its been used).
Thanks
Phil 2003 EV WE
Phil
2003 EV WE

Offline albertr

• View Profile
    • my 2001 EVC
Re: Seat covers for driver and front passenger seats for 2003 EV WE
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 04:07:06 pm »
I'm second it. If anyone have any references, please let us know.

-albertr

Offline Itsamoto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 08:03:58 pm »
The best selection I have seen online is from a company called "Wet Okole" -- they have seat covers for anything and you have a choice of colours. Best of all they have patterns for both captains chairs and bench - yes on a real Eurovan.  Check out their Eurovan and VW offerings here: http://www.wetokole.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=ASCWOH&Category_Code=Volkswagen-Seat-Cover-Gallery&Offset=32&CpField=Brand&CpValue=

Aloha Hawaiian floral print!

Look - you know it's a weekender because its missing headrests in the back!  ;)

Offline euro2003

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 01:54:16 pm »
Some of those look nice, thanks for the suggestion.
Phil
Phil
2003 EV WE

Offline kjeff

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 04:08:27 pm »
The Wet Okole seat covers are the best. If you take your time and install them properly they fit fantastic and they look great. The color combinations/styles available are crazy...

Honestly I don't think you can get a better seat cover... pricey but still the quality is there

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 06:43:05 am »
A bit more than the Wet Okles but I really like my sheepskins from http://www.avrilscarwash.com/sheep02.html (I posted this in another seat covers thread somewhere on here!)

Offline euro2003

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 07:41:18 pm »
Those look great- I have heard they are very comfy.
Phil Bennett 2003 EVWE
Phil
2003 EV WE

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 06:35:48 am »
One of the great things about the sheepskin (addition to looks I like) is range of comfort.  Great in both winter and summer - keep you both warmer and cooler than many other options. 

It's like putting on a jacket in the winter - cozy warm fur.  They do not have a big detrimental on heat transfer if your seats have that option.  In the summer, the layer of air / breathability is awesome - don't get baking hot (it was 95 here in the ATL yesterday) sitting in the sun and circulation keeps bottom of legs from steamy situations.

One negative on them is the amount of charge they build when sliding out of the seat in cold / dry.  I maintain contact with a ground to discharge slowly or you can get quite a shock.   :P
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 05:41:41 am by Suthernvanman »