Offline boostin20v

• Camps in backyard!
    • View Profile
12v sockets don't work
« on: August 05, 2016, 06:13:56 pm »
Since I bought my van in the spring none of the 12v sockets have worked (either side of the bed in the rear or in the dash).  I was able to get a copy of the Bentley page for the 12v socket wring listing three outlets making me wonder if its for the Camper rather than a MV Weekender.  I've checked all the fuses under the dash and the three under the drivers seat and none are visibly blown.

Anyone have specifics on the fuse location for an '01 Weekender or other tips/tricks?

Offline euro2003

• View Profile
Re: 12v sockets don't work
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 08:38:42 pm »
Did you ever find the issue- I would check the fuses under the seat (assuming its a weekender)
Phil
Phil
2003 EV WE

Offline frytao

• Camps in backyard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 10:35:57 pm »
Wondering if you have figured this out?  I am having the same issue in a 2002 ev weekender I just purchased.  I will keep you posted if I get resolve.

Offline wajacobs

• Camps in backyard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 12:40:51 pm »
Have you checked the aux battery under the drivers seat?  I believe all house peripherals are powered by the aux battery.  Have you checked to see if you get power while the engine is running?  If so its the aux battery.  If the aux battery is dead and you are not getting any power at the peripherals while the engine is running it might also be the relay beneath the seat.

I hope it helps.
-wes

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 12:22:36 pm »
I just come here to ask the same question. In the Bentley it shows fuses under the drivers seat for the weekender but I have the MV.

I've checked under there and no fuses for me.

Anyone figure this out?