Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
VW remote isn't at all easy to make it that's why i always hire locksmith silver spring to make new remote fob.
Want to buy something? / Re: Curtains
« Last post by mesiddall on May 12, 2021, 06:17:22 pm »
I see these are old Posts but thought I’d give it a shot...
I need set of grey curtains for 2002 weekender (curtain for tracks)
Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CaveVan Stuff / Re: Weekender cabinet
« Last post by mesiddall on May 12, 2021, 06:00:59 pm »
I’m in seattle and would definitely buy one! 02 weekender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interior! / AES vr6 12v valve cover
« Last post by robinson1509 on April 19, 2021, 04:26:31 pm »
I plan on rebuilding my transmission soon  . I will have things appart so I would like to do the valve cover. The gaskets is not available by itself and the cover seems to be discontinued so I am looking for a used one. If you have one or know where I can get one let me know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Interior! / Re: Eurovan Security Keys - Discontinued by Volkswagen of America
« Last post by JaylenBrown on March 24, 2021, 07:47:30 am »
That is not true anymore.   Aftermarket tools are very sophisticated now.  A competent Automotive Locksmith should be able to cut and program Eurovan keys/fobs, and even newer VWs with even more complicated security systems. 

You should be able to find an Automotive Locksmith near you on Yelp or Google.  Just ask appropriate questions before making an appointment.  i.e. "Have you done a Eurovan before?, If you're not successful do I have to pay anything?" etc.

Yelp or Google, you can use it both, there you will find so many locksmith companies that are available to provide the immediate support for your lock and key problems.
 2002 Itasca Sunstar. Anyone running an "all weather" tire that doesn't lean toward being a snow tire? I have the Vanco 2 summer tire and while they are good quiet tires they are terrible on wet grass or muddy gravel. I got caught in Nashville's ice storm and couldn't get out of a parking lot without rocking- this on about 2" icy slush with tires just spinning. Anyone running an all terrain tire? Any suggestions appreciated.
Spencer
VR6 Engine tech / Re: PSA: Check your chains!
« Last post by Cawes on March 03, 2021, 09:36:15 am »
Your car may already have a damaged engine when you bought it. Check out the vin accident check, I did this decode Ford VIN and found a lot of flaws.
Want to buy something? / vin sales history
« Last post by Cawes on February 28, 2021, 05:23:06 pm »

I found an excellent service Vininspect, where you can view vin sales history for free. And it really works. In this way I was able to buy a good used car.
CaveVan Stuff / Re: Weekender cabinet
« Last post by aintlifegrand on February 27, 2021, 10:04:31 am »
I have a friend I could visit in Portland and pick one up if you are still making them.....chillywater@mac.com
Winnebago "Full Campers" / Re: Worth purchasing a Eurovan with a cracked roofed?
« Last post by George Oliver on February 22, 2021, 08:36:37 am »
Roof Repair Pembroke Pines company offers you a maintenance session and they'll meticulous assess your system for any hints of problems. If they discovers anything amiss, they'll fix the situation without any delay. That can stop problems from intensifying and becoming a lot more costly to fix.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10