Offline dclair

• Camps in backyard!
    • View Profile
VW / Eurovan shop recommendation in Denver or Boulder
« on: September 30, 2019, 07:34:48 am »
I am about to purchase a 2001 Eurovan camper and looking for a shop to look it over.  Looking for a shop in both Denver and Boulder.

Also, I thought the 2001 Winnebego full campers had 16" tires and this one has 15"???

Lastly, anything you might recommend that I have checked out or looked at?

Thanks, much appreciated.

Offline MURSO74

• Camps in backyard!
    • View Profile
Re: VW / Eurovan shop recommendation in Denver or Boulder
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 05:59:49 pm »
i've had nothing but bad luck with the shops in denver and the area.   go by Rocky Mountain Campervans and talk to Rick.   I'd have my van with him right now but i need warranty work done and he's not ASE certified (although all he does is work on these vans).  also he's crazy busy, so, again, its hard to find someone.  right now i'm at Peak Eurosports and i'm pretty pissed off with them, as they've had my van forever and dont' seem to want to do anything with it, even though the warranty claim has already been approved...  i had my van at Verners in boulder also, and while he seemed to do ok work, he also took forever, and had awful communication.  after i spent thousands there to get some work done, he told me my oil pressures was low, and then just kind of gave up on it.  there have been a couple of other places i've gone too that gave me outrageous quotes, to the point i realized that they didnt' want to do the job, but didnt' want to admit it.

Offline antinoro1

• Camps in backyard!
    • View Profile
Re: VW / Eurovan shop recommendation in Denver or Boulder
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 10:30:42 pm »
I had really good luck with Indian Peaks in Boulder. They were fast and kept me up to date about what was going on. I live in Castle Pines and plan to take the van back to Boulder whenever it needs work.