Offline gerwazy

• View Profile
Re: Project Lucille -- EVW VR6 Manual Conversion
« Reply #150 on: May 02, 2018, 06:21:06 pm »
hey, any progress on your swap??? I still didn't figure out the coding for ESP, ABS...

Offline marcb

• Camps in backyard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2018, 06:16:44 am »
Hi,
I am new to the forum and welcome any advise on my project.  I have a 1997 Eurovan full camper and am doing a 5 speed swap I got from Thomas at Quality German.  All the conversion is done and it works perfectly but I am getting a check engine light.  In NY I cant get it inspected until that clears.  The shop said its getting a mil which trips the check engine light and code p1613.  They reprogrammed the computer to manual and is at a loss of how to clear it.  Would you have any suggestions?
I look forward to your thoughts.
Thanks Marc

Offline boostin20v

• Camps in backyard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 15, 2020, 02:49:52 pm »
Regarding the clutch line... Vw doesn't make the line for the eurovan 5sp anymore.  So I had a ss line made from Parker hoses and fittings.  For my 1.9tdi, 02d setup the line is 30" long with 2 90 degree m12.1 fittings. One fitting is offset by 90 degrees.
I also replaced all my brake lines to ss while I was doing this.

just 2 thumbs, beware typos

My kit didn't include the hose and I'll need to get one made.  I see your hose has male ends where as the slave and hose through firewall from master also have male ends.  what did you use to adapt the line?  thinking of trying to order with female ends.