Offline filmshoot

• View Profile
Hi
The camper rooftop is white fiberglass.  It is not made of ABS Plastic junk like the OEM winnebago top.  This is much higher quality material, and made to last.  It's more aerodynamic too.
 Its located in Northern California.  I prefer local pickup but may also ship.  Its still sealed in original packaging. 
It is for a lwb eurovan t4 or winnebago eurovan
It also has a brand new grey tent.
It also comes with install instructions and all components necessary for install.  It even has all parts needed for converting a hardtop to a camper top.

It looks like this.. Yet this is my swb poptop I just had installed.

$5k obo also open to trades.

...tapped out with just a thumb
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:21:07 pm by filmshoot »

Offline Nemesisnight

• The Mountains Are Calling
    • View Profile
Looks great!!  Who makes this and how did you get it?  I don't need one now but if I ever do its good to know they exist, I have never seen or heard of this top.

Offline albertr

• View Profile
    • my 2001 EVC
I would also like to know who makes it. Do you have any pictures of it installed on EVC? How does it look from inside the van?

-albertr

Offline filmshoot

• View Profile
I'm not done installing mine, but here are a few pix, it's made by a reimo competitor in UK.  Poptoproofs.co.UK
Very high quality. 

Offline filmshoot

• View Profile

with bed upgrade ... It elevates

Offline filmshoot

• View Profile
    their securing mechanism is fast and efficient.  Its also very strong and durable

Offline filmshoot

• View Profile
Bump...  I will be shipping it back to the manufacturer for a refund soon... Contact me.. I'll drop the price to relieve me of the hassle of returning it overseas

Offline albertr

• View Profile
    • my 2001 EVC
Hi,

I'm just curious why did you buy it from overseas if you don't have a LWB van to install it on?

More pictures might help to sell it faster, especially if you can take some hi-res picture of it installed on your SWB van...

-albertr

Offline eurovank

• Camps in backyard!
    • View Profile
I love these westfalia style tops. I did see your ad on craigslist too, and would probably want to buy it if I was looking for a new top. Good to know these options exist. I saw a similar top from http://www.austops.co.uk also.

How did the installation of the SWB top go? Did you do it yourself?

Offline filmshoot

• View Profile
Hi, I had a body shop install the top on my swb.  It was easy for them, and I probably could have done it myself if I purchased a few tools.
 I accidentally bought a lwb top because I thought I had a lwb in USA.  But actually I have a swb long nose.   I'll be getting quotes for shipping over the course of the next few days.  Still time left to buy this rare beauty

Offline jnick

• Camps in backyard!
    • View Profile
Still for sale?
I'm in NY with a 2001 EVC that has a cracked top.
Thanks,
Jonathan

Offline filmshoot

• View Profile
Yes... But barely
I am awaiting ups shipping labels.. For some reason they haven't emailed me. 
It was scheduled to be picked up tomorrow

I would suggest contacting me asap.

Inscribed with just two thumbs...