Offline Cole

• Gear head!
    • View Profile
Re: My 1st week with my "new" 93 SYNCRO Eurovan
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2015, 09:11:35 pm »
First round of bed liner today! It's a charcoal grey that matched the bumpers that were in the van. Now they are bed lined too!

More to come!

Cole

Offline Cole

• Gear head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2016, 01:40:12 pm »
We finally got another top back. I've had the manufacture make multiple changed to the top. I've also sent them 3 factory tops to try to get the fitment better. It's really unfortunate that the other distributors that have been working with this company have never noticed the flaws.

This still needs minor twerking but I think this is the top that will stay on it this time.

The near zero temps have been keeping me from finishing the blue stripe of the bed lining. Just can't get the inside of the shop warm enough to do it.

I did manage to get the vinyl flooring in though.

And the Heating elements are now in the front seats.
Cole

Offline Cole

• Gear head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2016, 02:35:41 pm »
FINALLY got the top totally on the van. I've installed, removed and installed this top 5 times now due to manufacturing defects. I've installed MANY of these tops before and the blue one is the only one that has been wrong. Now it is "close enough" that I'm declaring it good. (Unless Bill hates it ;))

Also finished the heated seats for the driver and passenger. This is the custom switch panel.

Cole

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2016, 12:33:22 pm »
It looks like it fits quite nicely, especially when I am able to view it much larger on the computer than on my phone. I am interested to see why you think it isn't perfect.

FINALLY got the top totally on the van. I've installed, removed and installed this top 5 times now due to manufacturing defects. I've installed MANY of these tops before and the blue one is the only one that has been wrong. Now it is "close enough" that I'm declaring it good. (Unless Bill hates it ;))
Bill
1993 Syncro Weekender (5 speed Manual)

Offline Cole

• Gear head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2016, 09:55:01 am »
Added the Smirfadelic stripe yesterday!!
Cole

Offline Cole

• Gear head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2016, 08:38:27 am »

« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 08:43:39 am by Cole »
Cole