Air Filter
Climate Filter
Oil and Filter
Fuel Filter
Platinum Spark Plugs
Wipers
Cat-back exhaust system (OE, not muffler shop) $400
New Brake Rotors and Pads, Front AND Rear $500
1.5” suspension lift – correct way to get van off bump stops and handle better, as well as traverse gravel roads to great camping spots much easier $200
215/70R16 All Terrain Truck Tires – 60k mile warranty $500
Comprehensive Coolant flush and new coolant
Cleaned MAF sensor
New radiator fan resistor
Comes with additional top tent and seal (current one has no holes, but two repaired areas)
Heavy duty front rubber mats $100
Marine vinyl flooring in all cargo area $200

This is a one owner, local from new Westfalia. This Van was completely stripped on the inside and cleaned top to bottom. Carpets,seats and cushions were removed, power-washed and shampooed. All surfaces (even the metal under the carpets!) wiped and cleaned. Curtains all there (washed and rebuilt with new hangers, new sewing), tent fabric has two repaired holes, but functions perfectly.
This is the last version of the Eurovan, with the 200hp 24 Valve VR6 engine and electronic differential lock for snow – this has power and goes great, while still getting good fuel economy. The transmission was replaced by the original owners at 60k miles with an upgraded one. No issues since. Good shocks, ball joints, tie rods, etc. all around – Bilstein Heavy Duty shocks in the rear – perfect for camping loads. Trailer hitch perfect for bike racks or small trailers. AC blows cold, stereo works great.
Needs – exterior cosmetics – it has some scrapes and small dents, and the windshield is cracked. I am planning on replacing the windshield as soon as the local shop gets one in. One of the rear ABS speed sensor wires is cut so a light is on. I didn't have time to repair it when I did the brakes, but will be doing it shortly. The dents aren't that bad, and I greatly prefer a vehicle with super solid mechanicals over one that looks pretty but needs lots and lots of work (you will find lots of those for sale online for $20k+). This has been a local Colorado van since new, and has no rust.

I am asking $17,995 which is a very fair price for a Eurovan Westfalia with upgrades and lots of new parts that any van you buy will likely need – this one has them taken care of and won't cost you $5k+ more after you get it home. I would jump in this van and drive anywhere, in any weather, right now.

Partial trade of a Honda Element AWD considered.